FPse for android v0.11.82 Apk is the fastest and most compatible PSone (also known as PSX or Playstation 1) emulator for handheld devices.
Updated: 3 February 2013
Current Version 0.11.82
Requires Android 2.1 and up
Create an ISO image from your favorite games and enjoy playing them on your Android phone.
FPse for androida few tips to improve your gameplay experience:
- in Landscape orientation DPAD and Main 4 buttons are activated, if you want to activate all others, go in menu/input/touchscreen and select others buttons.
- Create a default configuration by setting your desired options and then selecting “Default Config Save” in the System Menu.
- CALL, BACK, VOLUME UP/DOWN buttons can be assigned as PSone buttons but can be used is not assigned.
- Guncon emulation requires the A and B buttons to be mapped to Hardware keys. By default: L3 = A and R3 = B.
- SPUSync is required for proper sound quality in certain games such as MGS and FFVII.
- Frameskip set to 50 will avoid sound stuttering on load end device or with somes games that use much CPU.
FPse for android features
- High performance
- High compatibility
- High sound quality
- Real-time save states
- Audio track emulation (using .cue files)
- Dynamically loadable Overlay Pads
- Guncon emulation
- Analog Stick emulation (using touchscreen slide)
- Compatible with G-Sensor, Touchscreen and Hardware keys
- Supports .img, .iso, .bin, .cue, .nrg and .Z disc image formats
- Grab and enjoy this initial release!
Whats New in FPse for android v0.11.82
- New Timing Fix, Driver2 restart game crash fixed as well as Team buddies
- Added Auto tune for reduce latency, should gives better result on devices running FPse with bad sound
- New G-Sensor support. Just activate from MISC menu, it will emulate Directional PAd and analog left stick
- Fixed onscreen button for xperia play
- Added support for ppf patch file ,same filename as game but .ppf.
- Added start/stop option for MULTI buttons
- Added Cheats sharing option
DOWNLOAD FPse 11.82