FPse for android v0.11.85 Apk is the fastest and most compatible PSone (also known as PSX or Playstation 1) emulator for handheld devices.
Updated: 16 February 2013
Current Version 0.11.854
Requires Android 2.1 and up
Create an ISO image from your favorite games and enjoy playing them on your Android phone.
FPse for android Apk a few tips to improve your gameplay experience:
- in Landscape orientation DPAD and Main 4 buttons are activated, if you want to activate all others, go in menu/input/touchscreen and select others buttons.
- Create a default configuration by setting your desired options and then selecting “Default Config Save” in the System Menu.
- CALL, BACK, VOLUME UP/DOWN buttons can be assigned as PSone buttons but can be used is not assigned.
- Guncon emulation requires the A and B buttons to be mapped to Hardware keys. By default: L3 = A and R3 = B.
- SPUSync is required for proper sound quality in certain games such as MGS and FFVII.
- Frameskip set to 50 will avoid sound stuttering on load end device or with somes games that use much CPU.
FPse for android Apk features
- High performance
- High compatibility
- High sound quality
- Real-time save states
- Audio track emulation (using .cue files)
- Dynamically loadable Overlay Pads
- Guncon emulation
- Analog Stick emulation (using touchscreen slide)
- Compatible with G-Sensor, Touchscreen and Hardware keys
- Supports .img, .iso, .bin, .cue, .nrg and .Z disc image formats
- Grab and enjoy this initial release!
Whats New in FPse for android 0.11.85
- Fixed Moga controller support with Old Software mode On
- Fixed Frameskip problem which happened on somes devices
- Fixed critical bug that caused crashes after loading games
Since 2 month FPse include a graphical menu very usefull where covers games are drawed into a grid.
If you want to switch to new menu just go to Misc menu then choose reset settings and when restarting fpse choose EASY menu.
Access usefull options by long press over Icons.