FPse for android v0.11.49 – FPse for Android is the fastest and most compatible PSone (also known as PSX or Playstation 1) emulator for handheld devices.
Updated: October 2, 2012
Current Version: 0.11.49
Requires Android: 2.1 and up
Create an ISO image from your favorite games and enjoy playing them on your Android phone.
FPse for android a few tips to improve your gameplay experience:
- in Landscape orientation DPAD and Main 4 buttons are activated, if you want to activate all others, go in menu/input/touchscreen and select others buttons.
- Create a default configuration by setting your desired options and then selecting “Default Config Save” in the System Menu.
- CALL, BACK, VOLUME UP/DOWN buttons can be assigned as PSone buttons but can be used is not assigned.
- Guncon emulation requires the A and B buttons to be mapped to Hardware keys. By default: L3 = A and R3 = B.
- SPUSync is required for proper sound quality in certain games such as MGS and FFVII.
- Frameskip set to 50 will avoid sound stuttering on load end device or with somes games that use much CPU.
FPse features :
- High performance
- High compatibility
- High sound quality
- Real-time save states
- Audio track emulation (using .cue files)
- Dynamically loadable Overlay Pads
- Guncon emulation
- Analog Stick emulation (using touchscreen slide)
- Compatible with G-Sensor, Touchscreen and Hardware keys
- Supports .img, .iso, .bin, .cue, .nrg and .Z disc image formats
- Grab and enjoy this initial release!
Whats New in FPse 0.11.49 for android
- New Crash bug fixed
FPse v0.11.48 for android
- immediate Crash fixed
FPse v0.11.46 for android
- Software drawing mode Faster and smoother, and new frameskipping is perfect now.
- Fixed Sound engine, far better now.
- Exclusive New Cheat codes menu which try to get automatically Cheat codes from internet.
- new Menu, very easy to play with fpse now…
- Dpad overlap support (better gameplay)
- Updated documentation which include now new FAQs.
- many bugs fixed…