FPse for android v0.11.60 – FPse for Android is the fastest and most compatible PSone (also known as PSX or Playstation 1) emulator for handheld devices.
Updated: October 25, 2012
Current Version 0.11.60
Requires Android 2.1 and up
Create an ISO image from your favorite games and enjoy playing them on your Android phone.
FPse for android a few tips to improve your gameplay experience:
- in Landscape orientation DPAD and Main 4 buttons are activated, if you want to activate all others, go in menu/input/touchscreen and select others buttons.
- Create a default configuration by setting your desired options and then selecting “Default Config Save” in the System Menu.
- CALL, BACK, VOLUME UP/DOWN buttons can be assigned as PSone buttons but can be used is not assigned.
- Guncon emulation requires the A and B buttons to be mapped to Hardware keys. By default: L3 = A and R3 = B.
- SPUSync is required for proper sound quality in certain games such as MGS and FFVII.
- Frameskip set to 50 will avoid sound stuttering on load end device or with somes games that use much CPU.
- High performance
- High compatibility
- High sound quality
- Real-time save states
- Audio track emulation (using .cue files)
- Dynamically loadable Overlay Pads
- Guncon emulation
- Analog Stick emulation (using touchscreen slide)
- Compatible with G-Sensor, Touchscreen and Hardware keys
- Supports .img, .iso, .bin, .cue, .nrg and .Z disc image formats
- Grab and enjoy this initial release!
Whats New in FPse for android 0.11.60
- Removed a debug log file /sdcard/cpulog.txt which could be very big and slodown emulation
FPse v0.11.59 for android
- Fixed Reverb and Pitch save option
- Fixed GTE bug (Xenogear map and more)
FPse v0.11.58 for android
- Fixed sticky audio pitch option
- Removed enhanced 3D option by default, because it cause serious graphic bug in too much game.this option is necessary for few games only.
- Added check for savestates if fail.
FPse v0.11.57 for android
- Fixed Enhanced 3D and Boost high res games options .
- Boost high res games is necessary for 1ghz proc or less and games like Tekken3, Medievil etc…
- Fixed shortcut image uneeded cropping.
FPse v0.11.56 for android
- Sound fixed when SPUSYNC is on
FPse v0.11.55 for android
- OpenGL plugin Fixed
FPse v0.11.54 for android
- Fix for MALI400 OpenGL, set ‘FF7 cursor fix’ from video menu No more crash, will make working others games that crashed
- Added full filtering to OpenGL, set Texture filtering from video menu
- Added support for Multi bin ISO files
- Added support for Multi ISO eboot files
- Added Auto Overlay pad sizing
- Added Audio Reverb effect
- Added Audio Pitch effect
- Added Auto pad sizing
- Many fixes
FPse v0.11.53 for android
- Supports Nexus 7
- Saves EXIF location information
- Minor bug-fixes
FPse v0.11.52 for android
- Fix in sound engine which result in Perfect sound and tempo when spusync is on!!!
- Fixed cheats codes engine
- Fixed Enhance sound option
FPse v0.11.51 for android
- Xperia play analog pad support! thanks to Thiago.
- New Sound option ‘Reduce Latency , switch on from audio menu and select level to MISC menu. Lower is better (take care, if you have black screen change this value.
- New ‘Create/edit cheats’. edit is limited to 100kb.
- New Framelimiter level option from MISC menu. will help you to tune speed.
- Fixed Cheat engine.
- Fixed crash when call received