FPse for android v0.11.61 – FPse for Android is the fastest and most compatible PSone (also known as PSX or Playstation 1) emulator for handheld devices.
Updated: October 29, 2012
Current Version 0.11.61
Requires Android 2.1 and up
Create an ISO image from your favorite games and enjoy playing them on your Android phone.
FPse for android a few tips to improve your gameplay experience:
- in Landscape orientation DPAD and Main 4 buttons are activated, if you want to activate all others, go in menu/input/touchscreen and select others buttons.
- Create a default configuration by setting your desired options and then selecting “Default Config Save” in the System Menu.
- CALL, BACK, VOLUME UP/DOWN buttons can be assigned as PSone buttons but can be used is not assigned.
- Guncon emulation requires the A and B buttons to be mapped to Hardware keys. By default: L3 = A and R3 = B.
- SPUSync is required for proper sound quality in certain games such as MGS and FFVII.
- Frameskip set to 50 will avoid sound stuttering on load end device or with somes games that use much CPU.
- High performance
- High compatibility
- High sound quality
- Real-time save states
- Audio track emulation (using .cue files)
- Dynamically loadable Overlay Pads
- Guncon emulation
- Analog Stick emulation (using touchscreen slide)
- Compatible with G-Sensor, Touchscreen and Hardware keys
- Supports .img, .iso, .bin, .cue, .nrg and .Z disc image formats
- Grab and enjoy this initial release!
Whats New in FPse for android 0.11.61
- Fixed Critical CD plugin emulation
- Fixed Sound engine, still highly enhanced using SPUSYNC from audio menu
- Added in-between buttons support via the new onscreen multi buttons support.
- Assign Multi buttons normaly , press back when HW button is asked and select all the buttons you want to assign for the multi button then back to commit. you can move those buttons Using the Repositionning option.
FPse v0.11.60 for android
- Removed a debug log file /sdcard/cpulog.txt which could be very big and slodown emulation
FPse v0.11.59 for android
- Fixed Reverb and Pitch save option
- Fixed GTE bug (Xenogear map and more)
FPse v0.11.58 for android
- Fixed sticky audio pitch option
- Removed enhanced 3D option by default, because it cause serious graphic bug in too much game.this option is necessary for few games only.
- Added check for savestates if fail.
FPse v0.11.57 for android
- Fixed Enhanced 3D and Boost high res games options .
- Boost high res games is necessary for 1ghz proc or less and games like Tekken3, Medievil etc…
- Fixed shortcut image uneeded cropping.
FPse v0.11.56 for android
- Sound fixed when SPUSYNC is on
FPse v0.11.55 for android
- OpenGL plugin Fixed
FPse v0.11.54 for android
- Fix for MALI400 OpenGL, set ‘FF7 cursor fix’ from video menu No more crash, will make working others games that crashed
- Added full filtering to OpenGL, set Texture filtering from video menu
- Added support for Multi bin ISO files
- Added support for Multi ISO eboot files
- Added Auto Overlay pad sizing
- Added Audio Reverb effect
- Added Audio Pitch effect
- Added Auto pad sizing
- Many fixes
FPse v0.11.53 for android
- Supports Nexus 7
- Saves EXIF location information
- Minor bug-fixes
FPse v0.11.52 for android
- Fix in sound engine which result in Perfect sound and tempo when spusync is on!!!
- Fixed cheats codes engine
- Fixed Enhance sound option
FPse v0.11.51 for android
- Xperia play analog pad support! thanks to Thiago.
- New Sound option ‘Reduce Latency , switch on from audio menu and select level to MISC menu. Lower is better (take care, if you have black screen change this value.
- New ‘Create/edit cheats’. edit is limited to 100kb.
- New Framelimiter level option from MISC menu. will help you to tune speed.
- Fixed Cheat engine.
- Fixed crash when call received
DOWNLOAD FPse 11.61
- fpse 0 11 61 , fpse 0 11 61 apk , Fpse 11 61