FPse for android v0.11.63 – FPse for Android is the fastest and most compatible PSone (also known as PSX or Playstation 1) emulator for handheld devices.
Updated: November 4, 2012
Current Version 0.11.63
Requires Android 2.1 and up
Create an ISO image from your favorite games and enjoy playing them on your Android phone.
FPse for android a few tips to improve your gameplay experience:
- in Landscape orientation DPAD and Main 4 buttons are activated, if you want to activate all others, go in menu/input/touchscreen and select others buttons.
- Create a default configuration by setting your desired options and then selecting “Default Config Save” in the System Menu.
- CALL, BACK, VOLUME UP/DOWN buttons can be assigned as PSone buttons but can be used is not assigned.
- Guncon emulation requires the A and B buttons to be mapped to Hardware keys. By default: L3 = A and R3 = B.
- SPUSync is required for proper sound quality in certain games such as MGS and FFVII.
- Frameskip set to 50 will avoid sound stuttering on load end device or with somes games that use much CPU.
- High performance
- High compatibility
- High sound quality
- Real-time save states
- Audio track emulation (using .cue files)
- Dynamically loadable Overlay Pads
- Guncon emulation
- Analog Stick emulation (using touchscreen slide)
- Compatible with G-Sensor, Touchscreen and Hardware keys
- Supports .img, .iso, .bin, .cue, .nrg and .Z disc image formats
- Grab and enjoy this initial release!
Whats New in FPse for android 0.11.63
- Fixed a problem in cdrom emulation.
- RE2,RE3, Nightmare creature are fixed and surely more
FPse v0.11.62 for android
- Fixed sound engine rendering, better quality, better tempo, and fixed freeze, like Starwars phantome menace and more.
- know sound issue: FF6 missing instruments.
FPse v0.11.61 for android
- Fixed Critical CD plugin emulation
- Fixed Sound engine, still highly enhanced using SPUSYNC from audio menu
- Added in-between buttons support via the new onscreen multi buttons support.
- Assign Multi buttons normaly , press back when HW button is asked and select all the buttons you want to assign for the multi button then back to commit. you can move those buttons Using the Repositionning option.
FPse v0.11.60 for android
- Removed a debug log file /sdcard/cpulog.txt which could be very big and slodown emulation