Gallery Lock Pro v3.1 for Android – Hide Pictures/Videos!
Selected as the App of the Year by Times Magazine!
Gallery Lock manages photos and videos by individually hiding them and it is an app that is absolutely needed for protection of personal privacy. The product is one of the most popular apps in the world and is one of the top 10 apps sold on Google Market.
Updated: August 14, 2012
Current Version: 3.1
Requires Android: 2.2 and up
- • Management of photos by individual folders
- Can be used for both photos and videos
- Can be conveniently used with other gallery apps
- Stealth mode provided (a function that hides the icons)
- Beautiful designs
- Pattern lock provided
(Important!) Before deleting the Lite version, undo the hide function of the photos and the videos. If you uninstall the program without undoing the hide function, the photos and videos will be lost.
It is recommended that you purchase the app after checking to see if the free assessment Lite version runs properly.
“Outgoing Call” permission is needed for Stealth Mode
Method to recover photos when problems occur
If for some reason Gallery Lock does not run, recovery can be made by following the method below.
- Uninstall Gallery Lock
- Download Gallery Lock from the Market and install it.
- Go Setting in the Gallery Lock, Tap “Find/Recover Missing files” menu.
- The missing files will be recovered to /mnt/sdcard/DCIM/recover path.
- run default Gallery application and check whether those files are recovered properly.
version 3.1 :
- Following Features Added(2012.08.13)
- Optimized the layout of Samsung Galaxy Tab,Note,S3
- Improved the resolution quality.
- Added feature for easily selecting Mp3 Path(in Setting)
- Added a random playing option when Slide Show(in Setting)Fixed some bug when recovering missing file.
version 3.0 :
- Added Gallery Listing Mode(Click on icon at upper right side)(2012.07.10)