Gallery Lock Pro v3.2.1 – Hide your privacy pic/videos. Privacy protecting application that hides individual photo/video with password!
Updated: 22 November 2012
Current Version: 3.2.1
Requires Android 2.2 and up
If Gallery Lock Pro is crashing, so you can’t open it, follow below steps to recover it.
- Uninstall Gallery Lock
- Download Gallery Lock from the market and install it.
- Go Setting in the application, Click “Find/Recover Missing files”
- missing files will be recovered to /mnt/sdcard/DCIM/recover
- run Gallery Lock.
Gallery Lock Pro Feature
- Manage photo by folder.
- Supports photos and videos.
- Easy link to existing gallery application
- Delicate design
- pincode,pattern password supports.
Whats New in Gallery Lock Pro v3.2.1
- Fixed bugs of Recover feature.
- Improve Zoom feature (when double-tap, return to the original size)
- StealthMode Enabler’s launch icon was hidden.(need to re-install it)