GLTools (Graphics Optimizer) v1.07 Apk is a custom OpenGL driver (proxy), that is compatible with any known OpenGLES 2.0-compatible GPU + ARM processor, x86 processors are not supported (Galaxy Tab 3 for example). If you still don’t understand, what this app is, the closest known analog is Chainfire3D.
Updated: February 25, 2014
Current Version: 1.07
Requires Android: 2.2 and up
Root and a writable /system partition are required! Please, read the description completely!
GLTools is 100% safe if you have a custom recovery installed (and you didn’t disable backup in GLTools install dialog), if you’ll find it non-working, you can just flash uninstall_gltools.zip in recovery and email me with details (or request a refund).
- Change resolution and rendering bitness in any app, even if it doesn’t support that by default.
- Change GPU name and enjoy enhanced graphics even on a noname low-end GPU.
- Take full control over textures: now you can decompress/recompress them (even if your GPU doesn’t support that texture format) and resize. Note that decompression feature is available only if you’ll install a plugin (internet is required to do that)
- Optimize shaders on-the-fly for optimal performance (the same optimizer is used in Unity3D engine by default)
- Enable MSAA or CSAA in any app to improve graphics quality (make sure that your GPU supports that)
- Measure gained performance with a nice onscreen FPS counter (or you can output FPS information to Logcat if you are a pro)
- HTC One X
- Nexus 7 2013
- LG G2
- First of all, please do not restore backups of this app data (with Titanium Backup, etc), I’ll add a feature to export/backup/share settings later, for now it can result in shuffle of your settings. The same for app uninstalling, disable custom preferences for app before removal.
WARNING! It is not 100% stable yet! Contact author for any questions! (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Added CPU emulation, so game support is improved. Note that if your CPU/GPU doesn’t really support faked features, games can crash.
- Optimized assembler code using R12 register.
- Plugin server API have changed again (by someone not really known) – now with ARMv7 support
Free Download GLTools (Graphics Optimizer) 1.07
- gltools 1 07 apk , gltools 1 07 , download GLtool , gltools v1 07 , GLTools v1 07 apk , GLTOOLS appsapk , GLTools