GLTools (Graphics Optimizer) v1.96 Apk is 100% safe if you have a custom recovery installed (and you didn’t disable backup in GLTools install dialog), if you’ll find it non-working. Root and a writable /system partition are required! Please, read the description completely!
Updated: February 1, 2015
Current Version: 1.96
Requires Android: 2.2 and up
- Change resolution and rendering bitness in any app, even if it doesn’t support that by default.
- Change GPU name and enjoy enhanced graphics even on a noname low-end GPU.
- Take full control over textures: now you can decompress/recompress them (even if your GPU doesn’t support that texture format) and resize. Note that decompression feature is available only if you’ll install a plugin (internet is required to do that)
- Optimize shaders on-the-fly for optimal performance (the same optimizer is used in Unity3D engine by default)
- Enable MSAA or CSAA in any app to improve graphics quality (make sure that your GPU supports that)
- Measure gained performance with a nice onscreen FPS counter (or you can output FPS information to Logcat if you are a pro)
- HTC One X
- Nexus 7 2013
- LG G2
- First of all, please do not restore backups of this app data (with Titanium Backup, etc), I’ll add a feature to export/backup/share settings later, for now it can result in shuffle of your settings. The same for app uninstalling, disable custom preferences for app before removal.
What’s New in GLTools (Graphics Optimizer)
WARNING! It is not 100% stable yet! Contact author for any questions! (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Using old good stable GLSL optimizer as newer one is unstable
- Even more noobproof
Free Download GLTools root (gfx optimizer) 1.96 patched
Incoming search terms:
- gltools 1 96 apk , gltools 1 97 apk , gltools 1 96 , gltools apk 1 96 , download GL tools apk , gltools root (gfx optimizer) apk , gltools apk pro