GLTools (Graphics Optimizer) v1.97 Apk is 100% safe if you have a custom recovery installed (and you didn’t disable backup in GLTools install dialog), if you’ll find it non-working. Root and a writable /system partition are required! Please, read the description completely!
Updated: March 31, 2015
Current Version: 1.97
Requires Android: 2.2 and up
- Change resolution and rendering bitness in any app, even if it doesn’t support that by default.
- Change GPU name and enjoy enhanced graphics even on a noname low-end GPU.
- Take full control over textures: now you can decompress/recompress them (even if your GPU doesn’t support that texture format) and resize. Note that decompression feature is available only if you’ll install a plugin (internet is required to do that)
- Optimize shaders on-the-fly for optimal performance (the same optimizer is used in Unity3D engine by default)
- Enable MSAA or CSAA in any app to improve graphics quality (make sure that your GPU supports that)
- Measure gained performance with a nice onscreen FPS counter (or you can output FPS information to Logcat if you are a pro)
- HTC One X
- Nexus 7 2013
- LG G2
- First of all, please do not restore backups of this app data (with Titanium Backup, etc), I’ll add a feature to export/backup/share settings later, for now it can result in shuffle of your settings. The same for app uninstalling, disable custom preferences for app before removal.
WARNING! It is not 100% stable yet! Contact author for any questions! (email@example.com)
- Regression fixes
- Added some expert options
Free Download GLTools root (gfx optimizer) 1.97
[ Google Play ]
[Download 2] Incoming search terms:
- descargar gltools 1 97 apk , gl tool 1 97 apk , download gltools 1 97 apk , gltools v1 97 apk , gltools 1 97 , gltools apk 1 97 , gl tools 1 97