GLTools (Graphics Optimizer) v2.01 Apk is 100% safe if you have a custom recovery installed (and you didn’t disable backup in GLTools install dialog), if you’ll find it non-working. Root and a writable /system partition are required! Please, read the description completely! GLTools is a custom OpenGL driver (proxy), that is compatible with any known OpenGLES 2.0-compatible GPU + ARM processor
Updated: June 30, 2016
Current Version: 2.01
Requires Android: 2.3 and up | google play mod/GLTools Ptcher
- Change resolution and rendering bitness in any app, even if it doesn’t support that by default.
- Change GPU name and enjoy enhanced graphics even on a noname low-end GPU.
- Take full control over textures: now you can decompress/recompress them (even if your GPU doesn’t support that texture format) and resize. Note that decompression feature is available only if you’ll install a plugin (internet is required to do that)
- Optimize shaders on-the-fly for optimal performance (the same optimizer is used in Unity3D engine by default)
- Enable MSAA or CSAA in any app to improve graphics quality (make sure that your GPU supports that)
- Measure gained performance with a nice onscreen FPS counter (or you can output FPS information to Logcat if you are a pro)
- Nexus 6 @ Android 6.0.1
- Stock Nvidia Shield firmwares
- Some games fail to work on devices with Mail GPU even with GLTools enabled. Adreno is supported much better
Not working by design on:
- Non-rooted devices
- Emulators of any kind
- First of all, please do not restore backups of this app data (with Titanium Backup, etc), I’ll add a feature to export/backup/share settings later, for now it can result in shuffle of your settings. The same for app uninstalling, disable custom preferences for app before removal.
- Code refactoring, bugfixes
- Target SDK 23
Free Download GLTools root (gfx optimizer) 2.01