GMD Auto Hide Soft Keys PRO v1.0 Apk allows to hide navigation bar and auto show/hide it with simple swipe from bottom. It hides only navigation bar (soft keys) in Phone UI and does not hide notification bar.
Updated: July 27, 2013
Current Version: 1.0
Requires Android: 4.0 and up
Supported devices: all Nexus devices and Xperia Z. It may work on other devices too, but its not tested.
- Hide just navigation bar and keep notifications bar.
- Show Quick NavBar and click soft button with one simple swipe.
- Spoof Soft Keys – make Android think you still have soft keys and display Menu button in applications actions bar.
- Theme Quick NavBar – use any custom image for buttons.
- Adjust trigger size and position.
- Integrate with Gesture Control or Tasker using Shortcuts.
- Stock firmwares, CyanogenMod, Pac Rom and Paranoid Android supported.
- No modifications and no reboot required.
- Change trigger color and/or transparency. (PRO)
- isable trigger (and Quick NavBar) if you use other alternative. (PRO)
Other full screen apps hide notifications bar too and has no option to hide just navigation bar. Hide Soft Keys is different – it only removes navigation bar and replaces it with Quick NavBar. You can always access stock notifications list and recent applications list.
What’s New in GMD Auto Hide Soft Keys PRO 1.0
- Android 4.3 support.
- Fixed: ‘Previous’ staying on screen after clicking ‘Back’
Download GMD Auto Hide Soft Keys PRO Apk 1.0
- auto hide soft keys pro apk , gmd auto hide soft keys pro apk , gmd auto hide soft keys pro , auto hide soft keys pro , GMD Hide Soft Keys Pro apk , gmd pro apk , auto hide soft key pro