GMD GestureControl v7.0.0 Apk – Control device/tablet with MULTITOUCH and MULTITASK gestures similar to iPad.
Updated: September 24, 2013
Current Version 7.0.0
Requires Android: 3.1 and up
with GMD GestureControl Apk you can hide status bar, full screenin your favorite games or while browsing and this app works in all applications.
- Requires root access
- USB Debuging must be enabled in Android setting
- Multitask – start any application, shortcut or custom action without leaving current application
- Custom actions – LaunchPad, Start application, Previous Application, Next application, Home, Kill current application, Back, Forward, Recent application list, Recent application dialog, Menu, Notification Panel, Hide/Show status bar, Start launcher shorcut(bookmark, contacts, settings, etc), Start Tasker task, Pause gestures, Exit, Screen Off (lock)
- Swipe 4 fingers right – open previous application
- Swipe 4 fingers left – open next application
- Expand 4 fingers – LaunchPad (similar to SwypePad, start any application, shortcut or custom action)
- Pinch 4 fingers – Home gesture
- Swipe 3 fingers down – Back gesture
- Swipe 3 fingers up – Hide/Show status bar (ICS is in Alfa stage)
- Custom gestures – create your own gestures to start any application, shortcut or custom action
This application allows you to control tablet with gestures.
- Swipe 3 fingers up to hide status bar. Do same gesture again to restore bar.
- Swipe 4 fingers right to open previous application.
- Swipe 4 fingers left to open next application.
- Pinch with 4 fingers anywhere on screen to return to home screen from any application.
- Swipe 3 fingers down to execute back action in any application.
- Expand 4 fingers anywhere on screen to open LaunchPad dialog. It is similar to SwypePad and allows start your most often used applications, shortcuts or custom actions anywhere anytime with simple gesture.
- Works in all applications, games and browsers.
- option to hide notification icon, custom gestures and special actions, any number of actions in LaunchPad.
Application will use freed space when you hide status bar. Some games even work better with status bar hidden.
There is an option to switch to single touch gestures if its more convenient. You can even create your own gestures for any action.
- Major update
- Graphical gestures
- Android 4.3 issues fix
- New devices
Free Download GMD GestureControl root 7.0.0