GMD GestureControl v3.0.1 for Android – Control device/tablet with MULTITOUCH and MULTITASK gestures similar to iPad. Hide status bar, full screen. Works in all applications. You can even hide status bar and enjoy full screen in your favorite games or while browsing.
Updated: August 28, 2012
Current Version: 3.0.1
Requires Android: 3.1+ and Root
GMD GestureControl Features:
- Requires root access
- USB Debuging must be enabled in Android setting
- Multitask – start any application, shortcut or custom action without leaving current application
- Custom actions – LaunchPad, Start application, Previous Application, Next application, Home, Kill current application, Back, Forward, Recent application list, Recent application dialog, Menu, Notification Panel, Hide/Show status bar, Start launcher shorcut(bookmark, contacts, settings, etc), Start Tasker task, Pause gestures, Exit, Screen Off (lock)
- Swipe 4 fingers right – open previous application
- Swipe 4 fingers left – open next application
- Expand 4 fingers – LaunchPad (similar to SwypePad, start any application, shortcut or custom action)
- Pinch 4 fingers – Home gesture
- Swipe 3 fingers down – Back gesture
- Swipe 3 fingers up – Hide/Show status bar (ICS is in Alfa stage)
- Custom gestures – create your own gestures to start any application, shortcut or custom action
Description: This application allows you to control tablet with gestures.
- Swipe 3 fingers up to hide status bar. Do same gesture again to restore bar.
- Swipe 4 fingers right to open previous application.
- Swipe 4 fingers left to open next application.
- Pinch with 4 fingers anywhere on screen to return to home screen from any application.
- Swipe 3 fingers down to execute back action in any application.
- Expand 4 fingers anywhere on screen to open LaunchPad dialog. It is similar to SwypePad and allows start your most often used applications, shortcuts or custom actions anywhere anytime with simple gesture.
- Works in all applications, games and browsers.
Application will use freed space when you hide status bar. Some games even work better with status bar hidden.
There is an option to switch to single touch gestures if its more convenient. You can even create your own gestures for any action.
Full version adds following features:
- option to hide notification icon, custom gestures and special actions, any number of actions in LaunchPad.
GMD GestureControl version 3.0.1:
- Fixed: direct call shortcut, direct message shortcut.
- Fixed: Input Method custom action
- Fixed: Phone application icon in LaunchPad
- Fixed: UI bugs
GMD GestureControl version 3.0.0:
- Added LaunchBars docked to all sides
- LaunchPad now can display recent apps
- New gesture Bottom LaunchBar – display recent applications – swipe 3 upwards
- StatusBar changed to 4 upwards
- Added TriggerZones
- 2 finger gesture now can be executed by holding 1 finger on screen and drawing gesture with another finger only.
- Home can be added to blacklist
- Improved gestures recognition
- Alt+Tab – switch between 2 last apps
- Input Method – show Select Input Method dialog
- gmd gesture control apk , gmd gesture control apk full , GMD GestureControl , gmd gesture control apk 4shared , off screen gesture apk itdunya , screen gesture apk , gesture recognition apk