GPS Status & Toolbox Pro v4.3.83 Apk – Displays GPS and sensor data: position and signal strength of satellites, accuracy, speed, acceleration, altitude, bearing, pitch, roll and battery state.
Updated: December 24, 2013
Current Version: 4.3.83
Requires Android: Varies with device
Category: Travel & Local
Tools included: compass with magnetic and true north, leveling tool, mark or share your location and navigate back later.
Keep your GPS fast: reset it or download A-GPS data regularly for faster fixes.
KNOWN FIRMWARE ISSUES (please do not report them):
- Samsung phones: Because of a firmware bug, they may report extreme battery consumption for GPS Status even if it is not running at all (other programs using sensors are affected too). This is harmless and no power is consumed! Just ignore it and let’s hope that a future firmware upgrade will fix this on your phone.
- Droid 3: The initial Droid 3 firmware does not implement the satellite status API so you will not see the satellites and the signal strength bars. The rest of the features should work properly.
- Motorola phones: On some phones, turning your phone to airplane mode will turn off the GPS receiver, too. This is a hardware limitation.
- Droid Charge: Reports 0 altitude.
- LG Optimus: The phone cannot report the satellite SNR values correctly (all signal bars will be maxed out).
- Nexus One/S: With Andoid 2.3 it cannot report NMEA sentences. This means that the DOP/HDOP/VDOP values are not available.
What’s New GPS Status & Toolbox Pro
- FIX: Signal strength was not shown in the notification on KitKat.
- FIX: Fix for disappearing notification on Nexus 7 / KitKat
- FIX: Map URL fix for Google Maps 7+. Now uses q=lat,lon format again.
Free Download GPS Status & Toolbox Pro 4.3.83
- gps status pro key , gps status pro , gps status & toolbox pro , gps status pro - key apk , GPS Status Pro Key 4 0 apk , gps apk , GPS Status PRO - key