GPS Waypoints Navigator v6.2 Apk – Convert your phone into the most powerful GPS for Android Powered Devices with GPS Waypoints Navigator, now the world’s most sought-after smart phone navigation aide. With dozens of options for navigating the back-country, waterways and roadways, the tool set found in this software package will quickly become your best friend. Venture beyond network reach using offline maps and tools that only require a good view of the sky. Share important location data with friends who will be able to navigate to your favorite waypoints and find your favorite trails.
Updated: December 6, 2013
Current Version: 6.2
Requires Android: 2.2 and up
Category: Travel & Local
With GPS Waypoints Navigator, every navigation experience will be as easy as a walk in the park!
- No Ads
- Waypoint and Trail Management Systems.
- Waypoint photography
- Online and offline maps. Cache maps for offline use. Choose maps from multiple sources: Topo Maps, Google Maps, Satellite Maps, OpenStreetMaps- MapNik, Mapquest, Cycling Maps.
- KML file importing and exporting. Export and Email your waypoints and trails. Your exported data will be viewable and navigable on your friend’s devices and in Google Earth.
- A panel for all your GPS parameters.
- Navigational compasses.
- Trail Recorder.
- Several waypoint creation tools: Enter coordinates, set a waypoint by tapping on a map, save your current position or enter an address (voice entry supported for addresses).
- Two Waypoint Guidance Systems including a dynamic waypoint compass that always points to your target and a new navigation concept- GPS Reflected Pseudo-Radar (available only from DS Software).
- Trail Guidance System.
- Map Search: Supports entry of addresses and coordinates in just about any format including UTM and MGRS.
- Satellite reports including satellite signal bar graphs and satellite position mapping.
- Email a map of your position. Navigation software not required on recipient’s device.
- Seamless integration with Google Earth.
- Odometer / Speedometer / Estimated Time of Arrival / Time Remaining.
- Data reporting for marine navigation.
- Supports several coordinate formats: Latitude/Longitude as degrees, deg:min or deg:min:sec, UTM, MGRS.
- Proximity alerts.
- Altitude determined from your position matched to altitude values in land survey databases providing you with values that are more reliable than altitude values returned from your device’s GPS chip.
- Map with floating reticule that shows your position with bearing and distance to reticule.
- Sunrise Sunset report- Does not require a network connection. Times are calculated from your position and the date. Useful for planning expedition turn around time or time to make camp.
- Data is backed up allowing battery change without data loss.
- Turn-by-turn driving directions and driving maps.
- You decide how compasses are controlled- By GPS or magnetically. Use magnetic control for indoors, underground or in caves.
- Customized unit reporting: Units reported as either U.S or SI/Metric
- Full control over timer functions and a database recovery/reset option.
- Detailed Help file
- Excellent customer service
- Supports multiple languages: English, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese (traditional and simplified).
- Expanded definition for kml file importing
Free Download GPS Waypoints Navigator 6.2