Gravity Screen Pro – On / Off v1.65 Apk turns automatically your screen off when you put your phone into your pocket or onto a table and turn the screen on when you take it out or up. No need to touch any button and you are ready to go.
Updated: September 10, 2013
Current Version: 1.65
Requires Android: 2.2 and up
It monitors the orientation of the device through the gravity sensor. When your phone is pointing downward by its top, in a certain angle, it’s likely to be out of use. In this situation the proximity sensor is activated to determine if it is covered. If yes, the screen turns off because probably you placed the phone into your pocket or onto a table.
To keep the battery usage low the program turns on the proximity sensor only when it’s really necessary. Moreover, when it turns your screen off and the proximity sensor is covered it puts your phone into deep sleep state to save as much energy as possible.
In the Pro version the screen can be turned on by motion up to 16 hours instead of 15 minutes. Also, in the Pro version the Table sensor is more accurate.
- Pocket Sensor: Recognizes if your phone is in your pocket. By turning your phone below the angle you set, it’ll prepare to turn the screen off.
- Table Sensor: Detects your phone is lying on a table and turns the screen off.
- Turn Screen On by Motion: If the screen is off and it’s facing up the device can be woken up by any movements, for example lift up by hand.
- Keep Screen On by Motion: It’s a Screebl like feature but it’s relying on the small movements you are doing by your hand while holding the phone. If small motions are detected while the screen is facing up the feature keeps the screen on because it can be suspected that the phone is held and probably you are reading something long. If the phone is steady the normal screen timeout will apply in any position you leave your device.
- Tasker, Llama, Locale supported by plug-in.
- It should be not significant. I experienced about 6 per cent extra consumption on the test device. However it can be much higher by often using the Turn Screen On by Motion feature. Thus, keep your phone face down if you want to save energy.
- On some devices (e.g. HTC One) the alarm clock is switched off by the app after it had gone off! Please check if it’s the case for you.
- The app was not widely tested. Hopefully it will work fine for you. But, if you experience any issue or just have a question, please email me.
- Fixed force close issue probably solved
- Fixed small fixes
If the app does not work properly after the update, try to re-install it to solve the problem.
Free Download Gravity Screen Pro – On / Off 1.65
- gravity screen pro apk , gravity screen PRO APK download , Gravity Screen Pro , tutorial gravity screen , gravity screen pro - on/off 4pda , download free Gravity Screen - On/Off pro , Gravity Screenapk