Greenify root v2.5.2 final Apk help you identify and put the misbehaving apps into hibernation when you are not using them, to stop them from lagging your device and leeching the battery, in an unique way! They can do nothing without explicit launch by you or other apps, while still preserving full functionality when running in foreground, similar to iOS apps!
Updated: January 10, 2015
Current Version: 2.5.2 Final patched
Requires Android: 3.1 and up
This is just a donation package which activatessome experimental features (require ROOT) in the Greenify app
Enable features from the main menu of Greenify
Some of these experimental features are still in early stage. They may not work on all devices & ROMs (known incompatible with Meizu Flyme). They are included only for advanced users with sufficient knowledge about what they really mean and how to correctly use them. These features may crash your apps, or even brick your phone in the extreme cases. I will try my best to avoid those situations, but I don’t take responsibility about the possible consequences. For your safety, please do a NANDroid backup before activating these features.
It is safe to purchase and install, since nothing is affected before any of the experimental features is enabled explicitly.
- Boost mode – Android framework is patched to allow Greenify to perform hibernation and other operations without the root routine, which is usually buggy (for some root tools) and slow.
- Allow (most) system apps to be greenified in Greenify – Android framework is patched to deprive system apps of immunity to hibernation. Beware, most system apps are critical to the basic functionality of your device, once greenified, you may lose some part of usability. If something bad happens, degreenify the system apps you recently greenified and reboot, or deactivate this experimental features of Greenify and reboot.
- Allow GCM push message to wake hibernated apps – Google service framework is patched to allow the GCM (Google Cloud Message, a.k.a. C2DM) broadcast to wake the hibernated apps, thus you can greenify some apps without losing the ability to receive push message.
Attention: Not all apps use GCM as push mechanism, some apps create their own connection for push in background service, thus can’t benefit from this patch and their push messages can never survive hibernation. Please DO NOT ask for that, it’s just a “mission impossible” in practice. Instead, ask their developer to adopt the more RAM-and-battery-friendly GCM push.
- Keep Notifications after Hibernation – Android framework is patched to keep notifications from being removed when application hibernates.
- Wake-up Tracker – Android framework is patched to track which app implicitly woke your hibernated apps. You can decide whether to cut-off the wake-up path to avoid further wake-ups.
- Block App State Abuse – Block the the abuse (via a vulnerability of Android up to 4.2) used by some apps to keep themselves from being killed by Android. This abuse leads to undesired apps “Not Hibernating” due to false “Perceptible” state in Greenify.
- For Android 4.3+, this can also remove the annoying permanent notification from some apps, which was hidden in pre-4.3 system.
How to Install
patched version no donation package needed
- Please remove all previous version of Greenify and Donation Package at first
- Install Greenify
- Install Xposed installer
- Open Xposed installer, select greenify inside modules tab, open framework tab then press install/update & reboot
IMPORTANT: Please make sure to activate Greenify module by clicking the “Check” in Xposed Installer
Free Download Greenify Donate root 2.5.2 final patched
- download/1259/greenify , Greenify 2 5 2 Final Donate Patched APK , greenify donate versiines apk 2 5 2 , greenify 2 5 2 final patched , greenify 252 donate download , greenify donation 2 5 2 final , Greenify 2 5 2 final patched xposed apk downlond