Hi Launcher v1.8 for Android– All New UI, Unexpected Experience, Hi Launcher is getting a new design!
Hi Launcher is an Android Home replacement app with powerful functions. Boasting the first to adopt the zoning layout mode, and offering rich home themes, personalized editing and beautifying function, smooth operation as well as many other practical functions, Hi Launcher will sure bring you a brand-new experience.
Updated: July 4, 2012
Current Version: 1.8
Requirements: Android: 2.1 and up
- Distinctive layout design brings unique visual experience – Widget area and icon area are independently laid out. A variety of widgets can be found in the widget area, including OneKey Clean Clock widget, user feedback widget, etc.; the icon area can be displayed in full screen or hidden depending on your choices that you make.
- Practical and intelligent category management – Without adopting App Mate, Hi Launcher classifies apps automatically, enabling easier and more efficient search.
- Rich and colorful themes – Hi Launcher offers stunning visual effects through its rich and colorful themes. A wide array of wallpapers and widget skins are available, making your mobile phone interface look more appealing. And partial interface is changeable and customizable, making your mobile phone more trendy and attractive.
- Collective and unified shortcuts – Powerful OneKey shortcut design, shortcut tools, shortcut contacts, etc. You’ll enter a big world only with just a tap on the screen.
- .WYSIWYG icon customization – Users are allowed to change icons freely. The icon masks will even make every detail on your mobile phone desktop shine with personality and appeal!
- Added the feature of creating a new app folder by moving an App icon onto another one;
- Added the feature of hiding and encrypting app;
- Added a new widget wallpaper editor;
- Fixed the issue of icon dock freezing when creating shortcut.