HoloGlass Theme [Donate] v1.6 Apk turns your apps transparent, letting your background shine through
Updated: July 1, 2013
Current Version: 1.6
Requires Android: 2.3 and up
This theme has been tested with official versions of CM10.1, AOKP, and PA, but should work with similar roms.
- sure you’re on a custom ROM with Theme Chooser
- downloaded and install this theme:
- Apply system theme and reboot
- Apply “HoloGlass”
- Reboot and enjoy!
- If you receive an error that the Theme was incorrectly compiled, revert to the system theme, reboot, and apply HoloGlass again. It will work, I promise!
- DO NOT MOVE TO SDCARD (or else it will revert on stock after each reboot)
- Reboot after applying the theme is REQUIRED
- For the statusbar and navbar transparencies, your Rom needs to support it, like ParanoidAndroid, AOKP, or some custom versions of CM10.1 (The official branch does not include this transparency support)
- Phone & Contacts
- Modified Clock style to get rid of the fat hours
- Any app that uses the default Holo theme
- Translucent statusbar icons (best on transparent status bar)
- Glass-ey notification tray and QS toggles
- Nova (changes the “shadow” to the same transparency setting as the Holo theme)
- Plenty of stuff that might look weird / inconsistent because it is a beta
What’s New HoloGlass Theme Donate 1.6
- Added support for the NEW paid Swype keyboard (trail is still orange, sorry)
- AOKP Circlemod battery
- White CM Battery
- and a lot of really minor tweaks while I fixed all the things I broke trying to organize code and stuff.
- Tried to do Theme.Holo.Light changes, but it REALLY messed with keyboard things
Download HoloGlass Theme Donate Apk 1.6