ICS Launcher v22.214.171.124 – Ice Cream Sandwich Launcher is a home replacement app designed to give you the look and feel of the newest Android update by Google, Android 4.0.
Updated: August 31, 2012
Current Version: 126.96.36.199
Requires Android: 2.0 and up
ICS Launcher Features
- Clones Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4
- In-Launcher status bar with ICS theme
- Smooth and snappy on proper devices (ask for help)
- Drag and drop cross-hairs (Garden Cross-hairs)
- Home screen gestures
- Auto cache dump
- Tons of settings and features
- Official ICS 4.0 widget resizing, screen indicator, search bar, analog clock, and wallpapers (or create your own).
- Hide labels on desktop and drawer
- Supports all static and live wallpapers
- Scrollable and re-sizable widgets
- And so much more!
- More transitions
- More widgets
- More status bar icons
ICS Launcher Quick Tips and Help
- ICS Launcher is designed to replace your Stock Launcher. It can be undone by going to settings > applications > manage > ICS Launcher > Clear Defaults.
- Click “menu” hardware key to access System and Launcher settings
- Long-click on any desktop screen to add icons, widgets, and wallpapers
- Swipe up on any home screen to hide the notification bar. Swipe down to bring it back.
- This Launcher may not run properly on all devices such as relatively antiquated or low-end phones!
- If you are experiencing Force Close errors, try clearing cache by pressing your menu hardware key on the home screen, select “manage apps”, and open “ICS 4.0 Launcher” under the “All” tab. Alternatively, you can uninstall and re-install the 12/20 update from the market.
- For support, be sure to send us an email as we cannot respond to individual comments on the market!
Whats New in ICS Launcher v188.8.131.52 for Android
- In-Launcher Status bar
- Full Customization
- Garden Crosshairs
- Official Clock
- Official screen indicator
- Revamped Search Bar
- Revamped screen slide & bounce
- Dock bar fix (Icon getting stuck)
- Drawer Advancement
- Preparation for next update
- WebServer integration
- Transitions throughout
- New menus and navigations