iDisplay v2.3.4 – Turn your phone into the second monitor for Mac or PC! From developer of IM+. Add a second monitor to your Mac or PC! iDisplay is designed to increase your productivity by maximizing the viewable area on your main monitor.
Updated: August 8, 2012
Current Version: 2.3.4
- Android 2.1 and up
- Intel-based Mac, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard or later or Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 (except Starter edition).
- Non-Intel Macs are not supported.
Ideal for multi-taskers who want to increase their efficiency, iDisplay expands the viewable area of a user’s main monitor by moving other needed programs such as IM, Twitter and news gadgets to an external display using their Android tablet or mobile device. This frees up your main monitor to only display programs for which more view space is needed.
- Extend the display – spread the desktop over both displays and drag items between the two screens as per your convenience.
- 100% Compatible – works with the Samsung Galaxy Tab, Motorola Xoom, Google Nexus One, or any other Android tablet or smartphone on the market.
- Works in portrait or landscape device orientations.
In order to use iDisplay please download the free desktop part to your computer (PC or Mac) from http://www.shapeservices.com/idisplay
- Bug fixes
- Crash fixes
- Korean and Japanese localizations
- Memory usage optimization
- Google TV compatibility
- Crash fixes and usability improvements
- Desktop image rendering significantly increased on Android
- Optimization for Android OS 4.0.x Ice Cream Sandwich
- Zoom option: choose your own ratio of Android virtual display to speed up image rendering
- More precise cursor pointing on the touchscreen
Download iDisplay v2.3.4 for Android on Google Play for $4.99