iFont Donate v3.9 Apk – Fonts for Android is designed to install beautiful fonts on your phone. You can download and use hundreds of fonts to cutify your phone. It ‘s easy to change system font! Beautiful fonts,Beautiful mood!
Updated: December 16, 2013
Current Version: 3.9
Requires Android: 2.1 and up
Support Galaxy S3,S4,Note,Note II without Root change font , without need reboot
Select from hundreds of custom fonts to install system wide! Preview, backup, install from SD card and share your fonts.
Change the font, Change your mood!
- Support Samsung, XiaoMi (MIUI), Meizu phone perfect replacement font
- Support Htc, Sony, Motolora phone replacement font(Need Root)
- Support to modify the font size, support for custom fonts
- Easy to operate，eliminate the tedious steps.
- Automatic backup fonts easily restore the factory font
- Change font size,make size from small to big.
- This plug-in should work on most Galaxy which has FlipFont® change font without Root. The other phones need to root.
- This description is let some app which plagiarize description from iFont to know.
If you have a Galaxy phone:
- You have to check “unknown sources” option.
- Go to home screen> settings> applications, and check unknown sources.
- If your device contains Flip Font library, You don’t have to root your device.
- Some Carrier doesn’t allow side downloaded application(non-market app). In this case you should root your device to use this utility.
- Check if your device is SAMSUNG Galaxy series. - Although your device is from SAMSUNG, some network provider(carrier) doesn’t allow side downloaded app(non-market app), in this case you should root your galaxy to use “Font For Android” - Run this app, and click a font what you want to use. - Download procedure will be appeared. - After download, install downloaded apk. - After install downloaded apk, go to font setting menu. *Home > Setting > Display > Font - If everything ok, you can see a new font name on font list. - Choose a font what you want to use. - Enjoy it.
How to uninstall
- Go to ‘Home > Setting > Application > Manage Application’ - Select font you want to uninstall - Follow instructions copyrights, These fonts are all free ttf fonts. I collect lots of ttfs and I checked that these fonts are free version. If you find any commercial font on this app, please report me. Then I’ll let it down immediately. SEND A FONT WHAT YOU WANT TO USE. I can handle English, Japanese, Chinese and Korean and so on.
What’s New iFont Donate
- Added setting: Recovery mode, no need root to change font
- Added setting: Select online language font
- Added: Convert ttf file to apk install file
- Added: Myanmar support
- Fixed: Galaxy NOTE3 can’t change custom font
Free Download iFont(Fonts For Android) Donate 3.9 + key 1.5
- скачать Ifont 3 9