iPhone Notifications v6.0 Apk displays your device’s notifications like an iPhone!! With iPhone Notifications you can greatly improve the way your device displays notifications. You can display any app’s notifications the same way it would be displayed on IOS5, on your smartphone as well as on your tablet device.
Updated: November 14, 2012
Current Version 6.0
Requires Android 2.1 and up
- To work properly, iPhone Notifications requires that you activate the accessibility service “iPhone Notifications” (accessibility services are currently the only way to process user notifications on the Android OS).
- You then have to use the “Monitoring” section to choose which apps should raise notifications, and how.
- Status bar notifications must be enabled in the monitored apps for the banners and alerts to appear properly.
- Note that dismissing the notification won’t remove it from the status bar (the Android OS doesn’t currently allow to manually remove 3rd party apps notifications from the status bar).
- If you use a custom lockscreen app such as MagicLocker or WidgetLocker, or if you use the stock Android 4 ICS lockscreen, banners will show above your lockscreen.
- As a default, notifications will be enabled for SMS, MMS, missed calls, GMail, Talk, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Skype, etc…
iPhone Notifications Full version features
- display the full notification text
- set individual settings for each app
- set a custom ringtone for each app
- disable notifications during a call
- choose the theme for the notifications
- choose the action when you do a left or right swipe on the banner
- choose to make the alerts appear only when the screen is off
- choose the screen timeout when an alert shows up, and make it stay on until you read it
- lower the brightness of the screen when the alert makes the phone wake up
- set custom vibration patterns
- set quiet hours
- use reminders
How to use iPhone Notifications : Once you have activated the service and configured the app, you can choose to display each app’s notifications as alerts or banners.
- Banners :
Click the notification to launch it
Swipe to the right to dismiss it
Swipe to the left to dismiss notifications coming from the same app/contact
- Alerts :
Click “View” to launch it
Click “Close” to dismiss it
Long-click the “Close” button to dismiss all notifications
Swipe to navigate through your notifications
Whats new in iPhone Notifications v6.0
- Fixed for Android 4.2
- UI improvements
- Now compatible available with wifi-only tablets