Jedi Knight II Touch v1.2 Apk lives on in the intense first-person action of Jedi Outcast as Kyle Katarn, agent of the New Republic, use your Lightsaber and the full power of the Force to combat a new evil plaguing the galaxy.
Updated: December 5, 2013
Current Version: 1.2
Requires Android: 3.1 and up
Category: Arcade & Action
It features the best highly customisable controls available for any FPS.
Fully customize touch screen controls:
- Move all game buttons
- Analog move and strafe
- Resize all game buttons
- Change sensitivity for all analog inputs
- Mouse mode or Joystick mode to turn
- Invert look up/down
- Optional double tap to Jump/Shoot
- Change controls transparency
- Map volume buttons to any game action
Gamepad support – customize all inputs and buttons, invert and change sensitivity.
Confirmed to work with (so far):
- XBOX 360 wired controller
- Moga Pro
- Moga Pocket
- Nyko Playpad
- Sony PS3 controller with the Sixaxis app.
- It should work with most controllers, let me know if it works with yours!
- To change gamepad axis sensitivity, long press on the axis on the Gamepad tab.
- To map the volume keys use the GAMEPAD tab.
- You need a Google Play device using the account you use to purchase to run
- Multiplayer it NOT yet supported
- You can not select ‘high’ texture mode, it will crash on certain levels otherwise (graphic memory overflow)
- This game requires a powerful device, at LEAST a dual core device. There will still be some slow down in large areas, but I have still found it to be well playable.
- If you find it does not run well enough on your device let me know and I will issue a full refund.
- Applied ptitSeb fixes properly
- Fixed serious graphic issues (seen in trees and bushes causing slow down)
- Improved frame rate (up to 50% in some cases)
- Fixed serious sound issues (hear sounds which are far away).
- Fixed so dynamic lights works
- Bug fix which caused crash when starting leve
Free Download Games Jedi Knight II Touch 1.2 + Data