Jelly Bean Keyboard PRO v1.6.4 – Android Jelly Bean Keyboard from Android 4.1 ported to work on your device!
Requirements: Android 1.6 and up
Updated: August 22, 2012
Current Version: 1.6.4
Jelly Bean Keyboard is the best port of Jelly Bean Keyboard on the market!
Initial launch promotional period. US $1.99 for LIMITED TIME ONLY! Price will go up at the end of promotional period!
PRO Only features:
- Themes: compatible with GO keyboard themes, Better Keyboard themes, and most keyboard themes on the market!
- Fonts: change keyboard fonts!
- Key height, width, key size customizations!
- No annoying ads!
- Help developer feed his kids!
Jelly Bean Keyboard – The keyboard from Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
This is the keyboard from Android 4.1 (codename Jelly Bean). I back ported it to work with all android deivces 1.6 and up. Everything is working except Speech Recognition will require android 2.2 or higher.
This essentially the same Jelly Bean Keyboard you will find in Android 4.1 but I made a few minor adjustments to it to make it work a little better.
It’s even better than the original Jelly Bean keyboard:
- Compatible with most android devices
- Features that are incompatible with older phones were removed to make the keyboard faster
- Bigger Keys!
- Reduced app size by exporting non-English languages as separate downloads
- More user friendly
Supported 40+ languages layout: English, English UK, Arabic, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Bulgarian BDS, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French (Canada), French QWERTY, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Kirghiz, Latvian, Macedonian, Norwegian Bokmal, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
English, English UK, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Latvian, Norwegian Bokmal, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
Swiftkey like next word prediction is English ONLY at this time!
- Voice key bug fixed for some tablets
- New setting: enable/disable Google voice typing
- Custom background setting (PRO only)
- Full screen setting (under Misc configurations)
- Bug fixes
- Language switch key will now show on large screen tablets
- use Holo theme if available
- enhanced suggestion strip layout for Chinese
- New supported languages: Chinese, Korean and Japanese
- New setting: turn off smiley key (under Misc configurations)
- New setting: No fullscreen landscape, Portrait Fullscreen, Show suggestions delay (under Advanced settings)
- Bug fix: Language switch key issue on some devices
- Sound on key press is turned on by default