Kaspersky Mobile Security v9.10.141 Apk – Protect your smartphone like the mini-PC that it is. Kaspersky Mobile Security delivers real-time protection from viruses, spam, malicious programs, and unwanted calls and SMS texts, plus an instant, cloud-based scanning of downloaded apps.
Updated : 19 march 2013
Current Version 9.10.141
Requires Android 2.2 and up
Our unique privacy mode allows you to control access to your contacts and communications. And, advanced anti-theft protection remotely disables, cleans, and finds your missing phone via Google Maps – even if your SIM card has been replaced.
- ANTIVIRUS PROTECTION AND MORE
Automatic virus-scanning of apps
Real-time, cloud-enabled protection – for rapid reaction to new and emerging threats
On-demand and scheduled scans allow you to run antivirus scanning when it’s most convenient for you
Over-the-air antivirus database updates – for minimal impact on performance
Device Admin feature prevents unauthorised un-installation – so third-party apps and other users cannot access the Kaspersky Mobile Security application, without the secret code
- WEB PROTECTION
Blocks dangerous or malicious websites
Alerts you about fraudulent or phishing websites that may try to steal your money or your identity
- ANTI-THEFT PROTECTION
Remotely block access to your Android smartphone if it’s lost or stolen
Remotely ‘wipe’ your phone – to delete your personal information
Find your missing phone’s location – with GPS, Wi-Fi and Google Maps
Block, clean or locate your missing phone – even if your SIM card has been replaced
- CALL & SMS FILTERING
Receive only the calls and texts that you want to receive
Block unwanted calls and texts from unknown numbers
- PRIVACY PROTECTION
Control what others can see and access – whenever they pick up your phone
Hide designated contacts, calls, SMS texts and logs – by just pressing a button
- SUPPORTED LANGUAGES: English, French, German, Russian , Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
Android 2.2 – 4.2
Minimum screen resolution – 320×480
On some devices, Google Play issues can result in an app failing to validate – even though the app has been paid for.If this happens, please do the following:
- On the device, select Applications > Settings > Applications > Manage applications.
- Select Google Play Store.
- On the app information screen, select Clear cache – then select Clear data.
- Restart Google Play.
- Start Kaspersky Mobile Security Apk and re-validate the app.
Whats new in Kaspersky Mobile Security Apk 9.10.141
- Android 4.2 support
- Mugshot for identification of unauthorized users of your smartphone by secretly taking their picture
- Anti-Theft Web Management portal – web-based control centre providing an easy-to-use, convenient way to interact with your phone remotely