Launch-X Pro v1.9.7 for Android – Launch-X is a powerful widget for your Android homescreen. It features various customizable configurations to allow very quick access to your favorite applications, contacts or generic shortcuts.
With Launch-X you can maximize the usage of your homescreen space. In fact, instead of having the ‘4 icons on each row’ limitation of the stock Launchers, you can put much, much more in the same space!
There are several configurations options available in Launch-X that let you build a widget that best suits your needs. For example, you can create a widget with multiple screens that contains over 40, 50, 100, or more shortcuts! You can even create a scrollable widget in which you can basically put an unlimited number of items!
You can also decide that you prefer not to use the multi-screens feature, and instead keep a more clean single screen with up to 28 items (4 rows, with 7 icons each).
Requirements: Android 1.6+
Updated: August 28, 2012
Current Version: 1.9.7
- NEW: Icons packs support use the tons of icons packs already available for ADW Launcher (EX), LauncherPro and GO Launcher (EX).
- NEW: Custom icons you can set a custom icon for each item in your Launch-X widget.
- Unlimited widgets You can create and configure as many Launch-X widgets as you need.
- Widget sizes You can choose between 2×1, 2×2, 2×3, 3×1, 3×2, 4×1, 4×2, 4×3, 4×4, 5×1 (for Tablets), 5×2 (for Tablets) and 5×3 (for Tablets).
- Scrollable widgets You can create a scrollable widget, which allows you to have an unlimited number of items in it.
- Items The items that can be added to Launch-X are applications, contacts or generic shortcuts. A shortcut for a contact can start a call, send a message or open the contact itself.
- Stack widgets Since Android 3.0 a new widget type has been added: Stack Widgets.
- Items order You can easily sort your items as you want, with simple drag-and-drop.
- Icon size The available sizes for the shortcut icons are “Small”, “Medium”, “Large” and “X-Large”.
- Number of icons Each row can have from 1 up to 7 icons.
- Number of rows Each widget can have from 1 up to 4 rows.
- Screen selection method You can choose to use the arrows buttons to navigate through screens, or the direct buttons (which allow quicker access to the desired screen). You can also select ‘None’ to have a single screen with more available space.
- Show/hide items names The shortcuts names can be shown or hidden.
- Background/buttons transparency Select your preferred background and buttons transparency.
- Backup/Restore Backup your widgets to the SD card and restore them when needed.
- Fixed widget stuck issues for ICS and JB.
- Improved performance on newer devices (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S3) and fixed various bugs.
- Over-Scroll Mode
Scrollable Widgets can enable/disable over-scroll. Over-Scroll Mode allows showing the glow effect when you over-scroll the list.
- New Backgrounds
New widget backgrounds have been added (non-rounded + white frame).
- GO Launcher Themes
Improved support for Go Launcher Themes / Icons Packs.