LEDBlinker Notifications v5.8.2 Apk – Let your LED show your missed calls, SMS, Facebook and Whatsapp+ messages. If you have no hardware led, the screen is used.
Updated: May 23, 2014
Current Version: 5.8.2
Requires Android: 2.1 and up
ALL apps are now supported, click on the + button on top! This app is very simple to use and not much configuration is needed!
- Unlike other apps in this category you don’t need ‘ROOT’ access to use LEDBlinker and this app is very battery friendly!
- If your phone speaks after install (Samsung S4, S3, S3 Mini, S2, Note1, Note2, LG Nexus 4) you have to disable Samsung TTS (text-to-speech) under settings -> apps manager -> all (on the right) and Google TTS (text-to-speech).
- Only needed when you use the accessiblity service!
- ALL apps are now supported, click on the + button on top!!!
- Let your LED show your missed calls and sms
- Battery status (LED notification for low battery, < 10%)
- Google Mail
- Calendar reminder notifications
- Google Talk/Google Hangouts
- Standard Android EMail App now supported
- Hike messages
- SNOView – Social Network Overview notification
- The Developer Checkout Manager (DCM)
- Facebook messages
- WhatsApp messages
- Skype messages
- gReader messages
- Bluetooth messages
- Alternative On-Screen-LED
- Autostart function after device reboot
Another solution to fix talkback issue:
- You can change the launcher by using another one from the Google Play Store. For example, Nova Launcher or Go Launcher (maybe Holo launcher). These launchers will not exhibit this bug.
- For Samsung S4 users: If your phone speaks when opening your browser you have to use another browser like Chrome or Firefox.
- Hint HTC users: Your phone is NOT supported, you have to use the on screen led!
- And this app doesn’t use internet permission, your data is SAFE!!!
- Please try the lite version first to test the hardware led (on screen led is always working).
Let your led blink with different lights!
Free Download LEDBlinker Notifications 5.8.2