Light Flow – LED&Notifications v3.8.0 Apk allows you to take control of your notification LED colors and makes them successively flash one color after another.
Updated: June 6, 2013
Current Version: 3.8.0
Requires Android: 2.2 and up
It also allows you to set repeating sounds on vibration patterns for you notifications. You can also set a “sleep” mode or “on charge” where the lights and/or sounds and vibrations will not be heard or seen. If you’ve come from a Blackberry device and miss the features of BeBuzz / BerryBuzz then give LightFlow a try!
This program will allow you to control the notification color for the over 600 applications and system events such as:
- Missed calls
- Voice mail
- Calendar reminders
- SMS messages
- MMS messages
- Low battery
- No signal
- Google talk
- and many many more
It allows the colors to flash in succession, so if you have a new SMS and a missed call it can alternate between the two colors. You can also set which notification type has the highest priority and let it flash in just that one color. It’ll even push notifications out to your pebble smart watch and the DashClock lock screen extension.
What’s in this version:
- Reworked persistent notifications
- Removed persistent notification for older versions of android
- Reworked how to display apps listed where accessibility is not on
- New “clear notifications style” of “phone unlocked”
- Changes to get working with latest CM roms
- Added support for Ninja SMS thanks to the great Ninja Apps team – requires version 1.4 of their app and the light flow option enabling.
- Also support for 25 new apps including Ingress, Vine and Google Now – Time to leave
Download Light Flow – LED&Notifications 3.8.0