Lightning Launcher eXtreme v8.5 Apk is the launcher of choice for people who wants a butter smooth, light on memory and tailor-made home screen replacement. This is the ultimate bundle, no compromise, still as fast and light as LL, but simply the most powerful and configurable launcher for Android.
Updated: November 1 2013
Current Version: 8.5
Requires Android: 2.0 and up
LLX is a vitamined version of LL, with the following additions:
- Enhanced app drawer, with the ability to create folders, hide apps, change the style in all ways, view running apps, most frequently used, recently installed, direct shortcuts to kill or uninstall apps and more !
- Support for configuring up to 100 distincts desktops, with customizable label and icon, for the purpose of managing multiple independant setups (personal, professional, for kids, etc.)
- Built-in configurable messaging notifications (highly customizable badge for sms, missed calls, unread gmails)
- App killer available from everywhere: long tap on an icon, select kill, et voilà.
- Built-in per desktop wallpaper, available in the app drawer too.
- With its wide set of options and switches, Lightning is one of the most customizable launcher, albeit perhaps not the easiest to configure yet ! Agreed, as most powerful tools, Lightning has a learning curve. But isn’t that a small price to pay to get the most exciting and unique home screen 😉 Join the community to get tips and tricks !
- LLX is a superset of LL and fully replace it: on first use it will import all data from LL, and LL can safely be uninstalled. Avoid using both at the same time, this is confusing as apps will look exactly the same !
- LLX no longer supports obsolete LL widgets. The reason is that these features are now built in: plugins are not needed anymore. They still work but I won’t answer requests about them.
- The obsolete Screen Switcher Widget (SSW) will continue to work when imported from an existing LL setup, however it’s use is strongly discouraged because all Screen Switcher features are now included in LLX. The old Screen Switcher widget configuration screen is not supported anymore and will not work in conjunction with LLX own configuration screen.
- add “honour pinned items” option, and allow items to be pinned outside of the page. This is useful for horizontally or vertically pinned items.
- fix show status bar option with shortcuts
- fix a problem with widget being launched in edit mode
- fix styles not saved in backup
- fix edit mode using keypad
- fix a crash that could appear after getting the popup “no valid app associated…”
- fixed a couple of minor crashes occurring in border cases
Free Download Lightning Launcher eXtreme 8.5