Manual Camera v2.2 Apk app takes full advantage of Lollipop’s Camera2 API, and therefore requires it to be properly implemented in your Android ROM. If your device runs on Lollipop, and still the app is not compatible with it, please contact your ROM provider (e.g. Samsung, LG) and ask them why they haven’t implemented Camera2 API? So far the situation looks really bad. Only Nexus 5 works perfect. Nexus 6 is almost perfect (only white balance is not working). But the rest of manufacturers are not willing to take this effort, and therefore their devices are not compatible at all.
Updated: February 13, 2015
Current Version: 2.2
Requires Android: 5.0 and up
- Manual Shutter Speed
- Manual Focus Distance
- Manual ISO
- Manual White Balance
- Manual Exposure Compensation
- insanely fast!
You start in full Auto mode. From here you can Lock each of the parameters separately, and then adjust them manually by rotating the Wheel.
Please read the description and run Compatibility Test first, to see if your device supports manual camera settings
- bugfixes & performance improvements
- Added pinch-to-zoom gesture
- Fixed issue with incorrect screen & picture orientation
- Fixed various flash-related issues
- Fixed issue with pictures not saved on some devices
Free Download Manual Camera 2.2
Incoming search terms:
- manual camera apk , Manual Camera 2 2 , manual camera 2 8 apk , android lollipop camera v2 api , manual camera 2 2 download