MATLAB Mobile v184.108.40.206 is a lightweight desktop on your Android device that connects to a MATLAB session running on MathWorks Cloud or on your computer. From the convenience of your Android device, you can run scripts, create figures, and view results.
Connect to MATLAB remotely from your Android smartphone or tablet.
- MATLAB is the leading technical computing software for algorithm development, data visualization, data analysis, and numeric computation. MATLAB is used in a wide range of applications, including signal and image processing, communications, control design, test and measurement, financial modeling and analysis, and computational biology.
MATLAB Mobile Requirements
- One of the following MATLAB licenses:
Professional or academic license for R2012a or later with an up-to-date MathWorks Software Maintenance Service contract.
MATLAB and Simulink Student Version R2012a or later.
- MATLAB Connector installed on the same computer as MATLAB
- Android 2.3.3 or later
MATLAB Mobile and the MATLAB Connector are intended for use behind a firewall on a private network. Virtual Private Network (VPN) use is recommended when used over the public Internet or via 3G or 4G.
Updated October 18, 2012
Current Version 220.127.116.11
Requires Android 2.3.3 and up
MATLAB Mobile Features
- Command-line access to MATLAB
- Access to MATLAB workspace
- Ability to view MATLAB figures on your Android device
- Record of commands typed on the device in your command history
- MathWorks Cloud connectivity
- Windows, Mac, and Linux connectivity
MATLAB Mobile does not support:
- MATLAB apps such as Curve Fitting or Signal Analysis
- MATLAB Editor
- Simulink graphical environment, but the sim command is supported at the MATLAB Mobile command line
- Interaction with 3D figures
DOWNLOAD MATLAB Mobile 18.104.22.168
- matlab mobile license number , License number matlab mobile , matlab mobile license , licence number matlab mobile , matlab mobile free license number , matlab android license number , matlab apk licence no