Metro Notifications v6.9 Apk displays Windows Phone styled non-intrusive notification banners for any app on your device. You can swipe the notification to the right to dismiss it, to the left to dismiss all notifications, or click it to launch it.
Updated: February 25, 2014
Current Version 6.9
Requires Android 2.1 and up
Size : 6.7M
Windows Phone Notifications+ Plus Apk service :
- WP Notifications requires that you activate the accessibility service “WP Notifications” (accessibility services are currently the only way to process user notifications on the Android OS).
- You then have to use the “Monitoring” section to choose which apps should raise notifications, and how.
- Status bar notifications must be enabled in the monitored apps for the banners to appear properly.
- set individual parameters for each app
- set a custom ringtone for each app
- choose the color for the notification
- choose the text color for the notification
- disable notifications during a call
- choose the action when you do a left or right swipe on the banner
- disable clicks
- hide the icon
- set custom vibration patterns
- display a shadow below (or above) the banner
- set quiet hours
- use reminders
- use privacy options
- display the contact picture for any app (experimental)
How to use Windows Phone Notifications
- Click on the notification to launch it
- Swipe it to the right to dismiss it
- Swipe to the left to clear all upcoming notifications from the same app/contact
What’s New Metro Notifications
- Added check all/uncheck all option
- Added setting to display system apps in the list
- Bug fixes
Free Download Metro Notifications 6.9