Missed It!v4.0 Apk – Get information about the number of missed calls, unread SMS, unread e-mail messages and notifications from virtually any application a glance with this simple yet very customizable widget.
Updated: May 5, 2013
Current Version 4.0
Requires Android 2.2 and up
On Jelly Bean 4.2, Missed It! widgets can be placed on the system lockscreen. For previous versions of Android, you will need any lockscreen replacement application.
- Reports number of missed calls, unread SMS and pending voicemails.
- If you use Gmail or K-9 Mail, you can obtain the number of unread messages of each account individually. In the case of Gmail, you can also select which label to monitor.
- Also reports notifications from any application that uses the notification bar to report events (including WhatsApp, Tweetdeck, e-mail clients, etc).
- Customization of font and background color and transparency. Also font faces (can use fonts stored in external SD card) and styles (bold, italic, underline).
- Customization of the layout (alignments, padding, etc).
- Text messages can be customized to show whatever phrase you want.
- Represent numbers as text.
- Resizable widget on ICS. With previous Android versions, there are multiple widget sizes available (user can select which sizes appears in widget list).
- Compatible with WidgetLocker and Nova Launcher Prime Unread Counts feature. Both of these applications can use Missed It! as a provider for unread counters.
Missed It! Apk must be enabled as an Accessibility Service to be able to receive application notifications (‘Settings » Accessibility » Accessibility services’). If enabled and application notifications not detected, try disabling and then re-enabling.
- READ_PHONE_STATE, to get the voicemail state.
- CALL_PHONE, to directly call to voicemail if there is any pending message.
Whats new in Missed It! 4.0 Apk
- Compatibility with Android 4.2 multi-user devices.
- DashClock extension.
- Widget option to wake up the device on incoming notifications (requires WAKE_LOCK permission).
- Allow widget updates while the screen is off.
- Now it’s possible to specify the gender to use when using the option “Show numbers as text”.
- Sample fonts included.
- Improved font handling.
- Warn user about the icon placed on the notification area when Foreground Service option is enabled.
DOWNLOAD Missed It! 4.0