Missed It! v3.3.7 Apk – Get notified about almost any event! Get information about the number of missed calls, unread SMS, unread Gmail messages and notifications from virtually any application a glance with this simple yet very customizable widget. You can use it with any lockscreen replacement app to access all this information without need to unlock your phone.
Updated: 26 November 2012
Current Version 3.3.7
Requires Android 2.2 and up
Missed It! must be enabled as an Accessibility Service to be able to receive application notifications
- ‘Settings » Accessibility » Accessibility services’).
- If enabled and application notifications not detected, try disabling and then re-enabling.
Missed It! Features
- It currently reports number of missed calls, unread SMS and unread email messages of any phone’s Gmail account.
- Also reports notifications from any application that uses the notification bar to report events (including WhatsApp, Tweetdeck, e-mail clients, etc).
- Customization of font and background color and transparency. Also font faces (can use fonts stored in external SD card) and styles (bold, italic, underline).
- Customization of the layout (alignments, padding, etc).
- Text messages can be customized to show whatever phrase you want.
- Represent numbers as text.
- Multiple widget sizes. User can select which sizes appears in widget list.
Whats new in Missed It! v3.3.7
- Fixed WidgetLocker FC (JB 4.2).
- Pending notifications window not showing if widget is placed on lockscreen (JB 4.2).
- Generating log reports no longer needs external application (this is the reason to ask for READ_LOGS permission).
- Workaround for transparency on JB 4.2.