Multi Window Manager Pro (Phone) v1.0b11 Apk break free from the boundaries Samsung has placed on its multi window feature. Now you can use any app in split screen, not just the few that are natively supported by Samsung or the app developer. I know a lot of custom roms have enabled all apps for multi window by default, but I find this bogs down the launch bar, not to mention it’s no fun digging through 2-300 apps to find the ones you actually want to use in split screen.
Updated: January 3, 2014
Current Version: 1.0b11
Requires Android: 4.1 and up
REQUIRES A SAMSUNG DEVICE AND ROM THAT SUPPORTS MULTI WINDOW
THIS APP DOES NOT PROVIDE MULTI WINDOW FUNCTIONALITY FOR DEVICES OR ROMS THAT DON’T ALREADY SUPPORT IT
This app makes all apps multi window capable, but only adds the ones you specify to the launch tray. This means you can drag an app from the launch bar onto ANY app and it will launch in split screen even apps that aren’t explicitly selected to be enabled for multi window.
- Fast Reboot or refresh FlashBar to apply changes
- Customize the launch tray (Remove labels and the help button as well as apply themes)
- Option to auto enable newly installed apps
- Create a multi window shortcut allowing you to use third party launch trays instead of the Samsung FlashBar launcher
- Create a 2-app shortcut allowing you to launch two apps at once in split screen mode.
- Launch two instances of the same app in split screen. (Some apps explicitly forbid this and will not work)
What’s New Multi Window Manager Pro (Phone)
- Fixed bug preventing shortcuts from remembering defaults. If you were experiencing this bug you will need to recreate your shortcuts (Pro Only)
Free Download Multi Window Manager Pro (Phone) 1.0b11