New Emoji Keyboard v1.1.0 – Keyboard for typing New Emoji Icons on Whatsapp.
Updated: September 26, 2012
Current Version: 1.1.0
Requires Android 2.1 and up
New Emoji Keyboard Features
- The keyboard is for typing on Whatsapp only, you cannot see the icon typed if you use it on other apps
- Support only Android Whatsapp version 2.8.1910+ (Which was August 2012 updates)
- The emoji can be displayed on Apple device if the recipient using iOS 5+ (Both Whatsapp and SMS can be displayed)
- New Emoji icons were out on “Whatsapp”. Somebody call them Emoji 2. Had you even seen any of them and you find no way to type them?
- You could now typing the new icons by using the “New Emoji Keyboard“. Try this out and you could enjoy typing 800+ Emoji icons on “Whatsapp”.
- You could send the SMS contains new emoji to iPhone handset also by using this keyboard. (Note that you cannot see the icon display normally and you only see a blank message in your SMS, but the iPhone’s SMS receiver (iOS 5+) could see the icons)
- Swipe on the Emoji keyboard or pressing “
How to Use New Emoji Keyboard
- Go to “Setting > Language & Keyboard“
- Tick “New Emoji Keyboard“
- Tap on the textbox then any keyboard appears
Android 2.x, Long press the field and switch the keyboard to “New Emoji Keyboard”
Android 3.x, switch keyboard to “New Emoji Keyboard” by type the keyboard switcher icon on the bottom
Android 4.x, Pull the notification down and select “Select input method” to switch the keyboard to “New Emoji Keyboard“
Whats New in New Emoji Keyboard v1.1.0
- Fix paging problem on Emoji after closing the keyboard
- Fix Square Number 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,#
- Add English and Number/Symbol keyboard
- Allow swipe left/right on emoji keyboard for switching pages