News+ | Google News RSS Reader Premium v1.0.2 Apk – Brought to you by the creators of gReader. Since Google has decided to shutdown Google Reader, lots of new and innovative RSS services have arose to light. Many of those services appeared as worthy replacements, and even an upgrade. We couldn’t choose just one or two, and we also had to make some decisions about how our work will continue. We decided not to pick! We created a new app that is the successor of gReader, taking it’s features and functionality but supports as many reading services as possible: News+.
Updated: January 18, 2014
Current Version: 1.0.2
Requires Android: 2.3 and up
Category: News & Magazines
Simple, fast and intuitive
- Our goal was to create a news reader with the best possible reading experience. Our users LOVED how customizable gReader is, and it made sense because a lot of the feature ideas came from the community itself. So, on News+ users can also quickly read their feeds in a simple and intuitive user interface. Article pages can be reduced to the minimum of just the main contents, so that a reader could just concentrate on, well… reading! Consuming content at places without an internet connection is also possible using the great offline Reading features. You can also let News+ read your news to you when out laud, leaving your hands free for other tasks. These and many more features could be found on the features page, at http://newsplus.co/features/.
Why choose just one service? Supporting extensions in News+
- The power of News+ is as an aggregator. We took gReader’s functional features and added the ability to expand News+ with extensions. Not just for RSS services, but Read Later services as well (Pocket, Readability or Instapaper), and news websites could be integrated too. We plan on integrating more and more services to News+, making it a one-stop-shop for all your news and articles needs. In a single, unified user interface, you can now read and consume content from various different services, and the list will just get bigger and bigger.
Extensions are independent app that can be created and published by everyone. News+ recognized the extensions by itself and shows them directly in the app. Here is a list of current services News+ supports:
- Google News
- Tiny Tiny Rss
What’s New News+ | Google News RSS Reader Premium
- News: Manage Sources for Google News
- Fixed: Showing images issue on tablet
- Fixed: Share button
- Fixed: Send to Pocket
- Fixed: Apply settings changes immediately
- Fixed: Unescape html for sharing content
Free Download News+ | Google News RSS Reader Premium 1.0.2
- news premium apk download