Nexus Media Importer v7.0.1 Apk allows you to import and stream music, video, photos and documents from a USB flash drive or SD card connected to your Nexus 7, or other Android 3.2+ devices.
Updated: November 16, 2013
Current Version 7.0.1
Requires Android 3.2 and up
Category: Media & Video
Nexus Media Importer Apk allows you to import and stream music, video, photos and documents from a USB flash drive or SD card connected to your Nexus 7, Galaxy Nexus, or other Android 3.2+ devices with USB Host support. This is the only non-root solution for devices that do not provide native support for external flash storage. Requires the following hardware:
- An Android 3.2+ device. Examples include Google Nexus devices or the Motorola Xoom.
- A USB OTG
- A USB Flash Drive or USB SD Card Reader and SD Card
How to use Nexus Media Importer:
- If you are using an SD card reader, put the card in the reader first.
- Attach the OTG cable to the Nexus or other device.
- Attach your USB device to the OTG cable.
- The application will launch automatically.
- Select the file. The selected file’s path appears in the preview window (currently only photos show preview).
- Click the play icon to stream or the save (disk) icon
- If save is successful, you can click the download notification to view it or see it in the Downloads app.
Whats new Nexus Media Importer
KitKat (Nexus 5) Support
Drawer Navigator / Quick Folder Access
Ext2/3/4 Read Support (Experimental)
Preference for Disable Auto Launch
Display Song, Album & Artist
Support for Microsoft Cover Art
Smarter Sort Order
Remember Previous Folder on Back
Documents Managed via Download Manager
Size and Modification Date Displayed
Random Slide Show Preference
Free Download Nexus Media Importer 7.0.1
- nexus media importer 7 0 apk , usb flash drive apk , nexus media importer 7 0 , nexus media importer 7 0 1 , nexus media importer 7 0 1 apk , nexus media importer apk 7 0 , v7 4 1nexus media importer apk full