Nexus Media Importer v7.4.1 Apk allows you to import and stream music, video, photos and documents from a USB flash drive or SD card connected to your Nexus 7, or other Android 3.2+ devices.
Updated: February 28, 2014
Current Version 7.4.1
Requires Android 3.2 and up root + Modded Playstore
Category: Media & Video
Nexus Media Importer Apk allows you to import and stream music, video, photos and documents from a USB flash drive or SD card connected to your Nexus 7, Galaxy Nexus, or other Android 3.2+ devices with USB Host support. This is the only non-root solution for devices that do not provide native support for external flash storage. Requires the following hardware:
- An Android 3.2+ device. Examples include Google Nexus devices or the Motorola Xoom.
- A USB OTG
- A USB Flash Drive or USB SD Card Reader and SD Card
How to use Nexus Media Importer:
- If you are using an SD card reader, put the card in the reader first.
- Attach the OTG cable to the Nexus or other device.
- Attach your USB device to the OTG cable.
- The application will launch automatically.
- Select the file. The selected file’s path appears in the preview window (currently only photos show preview).
- Click the play icon to stream or the save (disk) icon
- If save is successful, you can click the download notification to view it or see it in the Downloads app.
Free Download Nexus Media Importer 7.4.1