Nexus Media Importer v8.1 Apk allows you to import and stream music, video, photos and documents from a USB flash drive or SD card connected to your Nexus 7, Galaxy Nexus, or other Android 3.2+ devices with USB Host support. This is the only non-root solution for devices that do not provide native support for external flash storage. Requires the following hardware:
- An Android 3.2+ device. Examples include Google Nexus devices or the Motorola Xoom.
- A USB OTG
- A USB Flash Drive or USB SD Card Reader and SD Card
Updated: January 15, 2015
Current Version 8.1
Requires Android 3.2 and up root + Mod Google Play
Category: Media & Video
How to use Nexus Media Importer:
- If you are using an SD card reader, put the card in the reader first.
- Attach the OTG cable to the Nexus or other device.
- Attach your USB device to the OTG cable.
- The application will launch automatically.
- Select the file. The selected file’s path appears in the preview window (currently only photos show preview).
- Click the play icon to stream or the save (disk) icon
- If save is successful, you can click the download notification to view it or see it in the Downloads app.
Whats new in Nexus Media Importer
- Experimental read only exFAT support (Enabled in Preferences)
- Lollipop Audio Notification/Lock Screen
- Limited Android Wear Support
- Thumbnail Generation Offset
- Amazon USB 3.0 hubs work-around
- MoboPlayer Work-around
- Back-out protection
- Crash fixes
Free Download Nexus Media Importer 8.1
- Nexus media importer 8 1 apk , download nexus media importer v8 1 apk , nexus media importer 8 1 , nexus media importer pro apk app , nexus media importer media 8 1 , nexus media importer guide apk pro , nexus media importer full