Nexus USB OTG File Manager v1.22 Apk allows you to open and copy files from any USB mass storage device with a FAT32 or NTFS filesystem using the USB OTB port of your device, tablet or phone. With a FAT32 filesystem, you can copy files to any USB mass storage device and manage your files on it (edit filenames, add directories, delete files) too.
You can also manage your files in the internal memory of your device.
Updated: July 6, 2014
Current Version: 1.22
Requires Android: 4.0 and up
This application has been designed for Nexus products which have an USB “OnTheGo” port, as the Nexus 7 2013 and the brand new Nexus 5. But it could work on any device with an USB OTG port Under Androïd 4.0 or later, including the last Androïd 4.4 KitKat.
- Nexus USB OTG File Manager allows you to open your files directly from your USB device! You just need to have an app that can handle it. For audio and video, I advise you to use VLC.
- The new Network Access authorization is only here for local use to be able to open the files. The app NEVER send or receive data to/from Internet.
- Nexus USB OTG File Manager supports devices with multiple logical units (like a GPS with an internal memory and an additionnal SD card) and allows you to choose which logical unit you want to read.
- Nexus USB OTG File Manager now includes an “Advanced Mode” which allows you to access to all the files of your device. You can now create files and directories outside of the official Androïd public directories. This is for advanced users only!
Free Download Nexus USB OTG File Manager 1.22
- nexus usb otg file manager apk , usb otg file manager apk , nexus usb otg file manager pro apk , nexus usb otg file manager , nexus otg file manager apk , nexus otg apk , otg file manager apk