More shapes will be coming, let me know if you have a suggestion.
A very unique and fun live wallpaper featuring an android (and now more shapes!) made out of dots. The android acts like it’s made of gel, it breaks when you touch it and slowly reforms in to it’s original position. Colors, heal time, size and dot size are all customizable. It’s quite hard to explain what it’s like, give it a go.
Larger touch size = smoother effect!
Updated: October 8, 2012
Current Version: 2.3
Requires Android: 2.1 and up
Whats New in Node Live Wallpaper v2.3 for Android
- Added the ability to clear settings
- Added the option to rotate the shape/text
- Added wall collision (stops dots exiting the screen)
- Tidied up the settings a bit more
Node Live Wallpaper v2.2 for Android
- Bug fixes (Sorry). Please report bugs and crashes
Node Live Wallpaper v2.1 for Android
- Added text mode (use text instead of a shape).
- Added time mode (use the time instead of a shape).
- Added XY offset settings (change the position relative to the screen).
- Added rainbow mode (use rainbow colors instead of a solid color).
- Added text settings to change the font, size etc of the text (including time).
- Added the ability to use letters instead of dots, you can use whole words or a single letter (experimental feature).
Node Live Wallpaper v2.0 for Android
- 2 new shapes (Anchor + Skull and Crossbones)
- Improved swipe smoothness a bit
- Sorry for the setting reset last update, won’t happen this time.