Notification Toggle Premium v2.5.7 Apk – Turn on WiFi, Bluetooth, Flashlight and much more from your notification bar!
Updated: 20 December 2012
Current Version 2.5.7
Requires Android 2.1 and up
Notification Toggle creates notifications in the Android status bar to let you quickly switch WiFi, Bluetooth, Silent mode, Screen rotation and Flight mode on and off or to adjust the screen brigthness (and many more…)
You can also add shortcut to your own apps into the notification bar!
In the settings, you can choose which notifications should be active. All icons & colors can easily be changed through the app for full customization!
Notification Toggle Premium feature
- Add custom shortcuts, like direct calling a person to your notifications! (Enabled)
Notification Toggle features
- Sound / Vibration, Sound / Silent, Sound menu
- Brightness mode / menu / 5 predefined stages
- Screen timeout dialog
- Wake lock
- Flight mode
- Mobile data
- Flashlight (might require TeslaLED)
- Sync & Sync now
- WiFi- & USB-Tethering
- Music: previous / next / pause
- WiFi settings / advanced settings
- Bluetooth settings, Bluetooth visbility
- Mobile data settings
- Data usage
- next Wallpaper (requires WallpaperChanger)
- Lockscreen (requires DelayedLock)
- Shutdown & Reboot (requires root)
- own apps & shortcuts
- not every toggle will work on every device
- some settings aren’t changeable by user apps, so it will bring you directly to the android settings
- exclude from task-killers!
- if your device is rooted, you can install the app in /system/app for direct GPS toggle even on Android 2.3+
- on Galaxy Note it seems to work only with the stylus on Android 2.x!
Whats new in Notification Toggle Premium v2.5.7
- fix: battery icon not updating when in second notification
- fix: date not updating at midnight
- fix: recent app toggle not working on ICS
- UI improvements