NotifierPro Plus v9.0 Apk displays your notifications with a modern style.
Updated: 17 September 2013
Current Version 9.0
Requires Android 2.1 and up
NotifierPro Plus greatly improves the way your phone displays notifications.
- You can choose the position of the notification
- You can choose the duration of the notification, and make it permanent
- You can choose to animate the notifications
- You have access to 6 exclusives themes
- Missed calls : Will show « Missed call from [caller] »
- Messaging apps (GO SMS, Handsent SMS, Trillian, Facebook Chat, Google Talk, etc)
- Will show a toast with the ID of the sender and the content of the message
- K-9 Mail
- Will show the ID of the sender and the subject of the mail
- Status bar
- Will show toasts such as « USB connected », « Battery low » or « Battery fully charged »
- Will show toasts such as « New updates available » or « Download finished »
To work properly, NotifierPro requires that you activate the accessibility service NotifierPro Service (accessibility services are currently the only way to process notifications on Android systems)
- After installing, click Open NotifierPro Plus
- Click Activate service
- If it’s not checked, check Accessibility
- Check NotifierPro Service
Once you have activated the service and configured the app, your notifications will show up on your screen :
- Click the notification to launch it
- Swipe to the right to dismiss it
- Swipe to the left to clear all upcoming notifications
NotifierPro Plus Apk configuration: To receive notifications from an app, check it in the « Monitoring » section of the preferences.
Note: that dismissing the notification won’t remove it from the status bar (Android system doesn’t allow to manually remove notifications from the status bar)
If you use a custom lockscreen app such as MagicLocker or WidgetLocker, the notifications will show above your lockscreen.
- Individual wake up setting
- Bug fixes
- UI changes
Free Download NotifierPro Plus 9.0