Oblivion Multi Launcher v4.34 Apk – Oblivion Chrome ADW APEX NOVA GO NEXT TSF Launcher Theme – Original, Detailed, Organized
Updated: April 19, 2013
Current Version 4.34
Requires Android 2.2 and up
Oblivion Multi Launcher Apk will work for the following Launchers :
- Go Launcher / Go Launcher EX / Go HD Pad
- Next Launcher
- ADW Launcher / ADW EX
- Apex Launcher Free / Paid
- Nova Launcher
- TSF Shell
- (may work with others)
Oblivion Multi Launcher will “open” on its own. It has many functions to control how theme is applied and allows user to provide feedback and communicate with me. You will still need to have one of the above Launchers installed to use all aspects of theme.
- Analog Clock Widget
- Skinned Google Search Widget
- 10 Wallpapers w/ Wallpaper Picker
- 8 Dock Bars
- 1100+ Custom Image
- 2500 icons internally coded in App Drawer
- 1136 HD icons available in Icon Picker
- Go Default Search Widget
How to Apply on ADW Launcher
- Install/Run ADW LAUNCHER, press Menu-ADW Settings-Themes Preferences. Select “Oblivion” and Apply Theme!
- If Screen Icons do not appear to be themed, double tap on the icon and choose edit then check mark the box that reads “Apply Theme Background” then choose OK.
- To customize the Drawer, double tap the drawer icon, select Edit → click on the icon → ADW Theme Icon Packs → Oblivion → Choose icon.
- To Change dock bar (ADW EX Only), go to ADW Settings->UI Settings → Main Dock → Dock Background → Custom… → Oblivion → Choose the one you like
- To Choose different wallpapers
- Just press and hold home screen
- Select wallpaper and choose Oblivion Wallpaper
- To change icons on home screen – Press and hold current icon on home screen then press edit. Select the button with the current icon, select ADW Theme Icon Packs then select Oblivion. Choose the icon you would like
How to Apply on GO Launcher EX
- Install/Run GO LAUNCHER EX, press Menu-Themes.
- Select “Oblivion” and Apply!
- To customize icons on dock bar or home screens : Press/hold the icon, select replace->theme’s icon
- To Choose different wallpapers
Just press and hold home screen
Select wallpaper and choose “Oblivion”
- To Change dockbar, Press Menu → Prefences → Visual Settings → Backgrounds → Dock Background → Go Theme Background… → Select the Dock you would like to use… Press Set Dock Background
- If Icons are not working: Make sure you have the following set:
Go to Go Menu
Select settings icon on top left and scroll over to icons
Make sure show icon base is selected.
How to Apply on Apex Launcher
- Run Oblivion from App drawer and “Apply Apex Theme” or
- go to Apex Settings/Theme Settings/ Select Theme.
How to Apply on Nova Launcher
- Go to Nova Settings, Look and feel, Icon Theme, Select Theme.
How to Apply on Next 3D Launcher
- Run Oblivion from App drawer and “Apply NEXT Theme” or
1.Go to personality
3.Go to Installed
4.Pick Theme and Apply
Note: Not all icons auto apply – To apply skinned icon, Press and hold the icon, select the icon that looks peeled in corner, choose icon. To see all icons select the wallpaper icon from this screen on the top next to the download icon. Choose Icons and select No Crop. (See screenshots in app)
How to Apply on TSF Shell Launcher
- Go to themes selection, select theme and apply
Whats new in Oblivion Multi Launcher 4.34 Apk
- New Update
- New App with new features