Orpheus Music Player v3.1.0 Apk is a music player for android. Think of Orpheus as a window into your music collection. Select folders to add to the library whether they are stored on the sdcard (or internal storage) or on the cloud (see below for available plugins). These folders are scanned for music and added to the unified library. Go offline and you will only see music stored locally.
Updated: December 28, 2015
Current Version: 3.1
Requires Android: 4.0.3 and up
Category: Music & Audio
- Library plugins allow playing music from multiple sources.
My library: In app index can handle local and network content (network content provided by plugins). Orpheus mantains this library by scanning for metadata (id3 tags) in the music files. Music without any metadata or bad metadata will result in a poor experience. We recommend “beets” http://beets.radbox.org/ to help fix bad metadata. The library starts empty, you choose what folders you want included. The initial scan my take a long time depending on the number of files. Orpheus cannot (yet) detect changes made to folders. To rescan a folder go to the Folders tab in My Library, long click the folder and select rescan. Rescans are fast and only read metadata from new files.
Android library. Populated by the MediaStore provided by android
- Orpheus has dual playlist managers:
In app manager supports any indexed music.
System. Backed by the Android MediaStore only handles local content.
Full playback controls are in a thumb friendly right sliding drawer, to access swipe from the right edge an any screen, or long click on the play/pause button
- Last.FM integration for artwork and descriptions
- Folder browsing and playing is minimally supported
- Material Compliant UI with multiple color schemes in light and dark
- Chromecast/GoogleCast playback for remote or local content (direct stream from phone for local content)
- local music no longer requires indexing
- add back android playlists management
Free Download Orpheus Music Player 3.1.0
[ Google Play ]