PerfectShot v1.0.2 Apk for Android is a camera application that focus on features that help you improve your photos BEFORE they are taken rather than after. Because you know even the best photoshoping techniques can’t save a blurry or wrongly exposured picture.
Updated: 5 March 2013
Current Version 1.0.2
Requires Android 2.2 and up
By providing you the most advanced assistances, PerfectShot Apk helps you eliminate chances of imperfect shots and improve your efficiency so you are able to take better shots and have better chance of capturing precious moments.
PerfectShot Apk features
- Full auto mode that detect vibration of phone and automatically choose the perfect moment to take the picture. All you need to do is to compose and then hold your phone still. This removed the need of touching the screen button when you take a picture which increased the chance of camera shake, and released you from using both hands. So enjoy blur-free shots and single hand operation! There are also other modes like manual and timer for your convenience.
- Best virtual horizon assistance in the market! In addition to horizon line, it also gives you 3D guide lines that tells you roll and pitch positioning of your phone. Say goodbye to tilted photos!
- AR assisted focus & metering area selection! The area you select stays the object and update itself after you re-compose the picture! (Works on supported ICS devices only because not all phones support focus and metering selection)
- Extreme optimisation provide fast startup time that is on par with the ICS native camera app, as well as a minimum footprint. So you will be ready to shoot faster. It is also seamlessly integrated into Android system that you can set it to take over system camera and start it from lock screen. You can also access photos taken by PerfectShot in the system gallery and share them whatever way you want.
- Innovative UI design that helps you change your setting fast and accurately.
- One touch focus & metering area selection.
Whats new in PerfectShot Apk 1.0.2
- Fixed graph rendering issue on devices with certain nVidia GPUs (HTC One X, One X+, Nexus 7…)